816 Hotel #KCexperience is Kansas City's only hotel dedicated to the past and present of the “Paris of the Plains. Our Select Service hotel features uniquely themed rooms, each decorated and furnished by iconic Kansas City institutions. The story of Kansas City is shared through these rooms, from the Kansas City Zoo, Boulevard Brewery, KC Mob past, TWA and everything in between.
816 Hotel is located in Westport, one of the oldestparts of Kansas City. The area around the hotel is home to more than 150 restaurants, bars and shops. The most popular of these business include Bluestem (the highest Zagat rated restaurant in KC), Pot Pie (a moderately priced gem), and the Westport Flea Market (voted the best cheeseburger).
- Complimentary shuttle service within a 4-mile radius
- Complimentary breakfast (including made-to-order omelets)
- Free cocktails nightly in The Lobby Bar
- KC's fastest (and free) hotel Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary passes to Gold's Gym (2 blocks east)