With brand-new ownership underway, the T-Bones are beginning their 18th season in Wyandotte County. We invite you to bring your friends and family out to the ballpark to experience our newly renovated stadium with exciting new fan experiences. Some of our upgrades include ...
Stadium & Service Improvements:
- Stadium Renovations: We are cleaning up the place with new premium seating, a fresh look and feel throughout and an exciting new guest entry and concourse area.
- Refurbished Suites: We are overhauling our 20 suites with new flooring, furniture and decor, as well as new 65-inch High Definition TV’s.
- Curated Food & Beverage Offerings: Enjoy new chef-inspired menus including locally recognized brands.
New Fan Experiences:
- Craft Beer Garden: Enjoy the game with a hand-crafted beverage from our wide selection of regional and national microbrews. Our new shaded, landscaped beer garden will feature yard games, live music and a guaranteed good time.
- The Bone Yard: Hang out with your friends in left field at the Bone Yard, featuring our shipping container bar and great views from reserved tables.
- Founders Club: Cool off in our brand-new Founders Club on the Suite level; including a craft cocktail bar and plenty of room to lounge with your guests.