The Kansas City Marriott Downtown puts business and leisure travelers in the heart of a lively downtown. Guests are connected to the KC Convention Center via enclosed walkway and are just steps from the Midland Theatre’s Norah Jones and Martina McBride concerts, and the Power & Light District, with shopping, great restaurants and vibrant nightlife. The Sprint Center, also in the P&L District, features entertainment including Madonna, Carrie Underwood, Disney On Ice and the College Basketball Experience. The Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, museums, jazz clubs and shopping at Crown Center and the Plaza, are minutes away. There are a variety of specials packages available for visitors to enjoy. This premier convention hotel has two distinct towers: the Marriott Tower and the Muehlebach Tower which offer 983 luxury guest rooms and nearly 100,000 sq ft of diverse function space. The Kansas City Marriott Downtown is THE choice for meeting and event planners, and is the KC's most popular venue for civic and social galas.
Guest Rooms in Detail
- Marriott Tower and Muehlebach Tower Total Room Renovation, all 983 rooms and suites completed 2009
- 37 Inch Flat Panel HDTVs with Marriott Plug and Play Technology and Wireless High Speed Internet
- Luxurious Revive Bedding, Granite Bathrooms featuring Bath and Body Works products
- ADA-accessible rooms available, along with telephones for the hearing impaired
- Convenient amenities include in-room coffee, tea, iron, hairdryers
- This hotel has a smoke-free policy